This model was created in 3D Studio Max R8 over a period of approximately 1 month.
The Fabrique Nationale P90 is compact, bullpup design submachinegun, with a 50 round magazine commonly noted for having the rounds positioned ninety degrees to the barrel, being twisted into position by the magazine well before firing. With a fire rate of nine hundred rounds per minute, combined with the formidable penetrative power of the 5.7x28mm cartridge, this weapons size does not limit its effectiveness.
The compact and ergonomic design makes this weapon very easy and comfortable to use, with a lightweight polymer body adding to its portability. This weapon can also be used ambidextrously, with its shell ejection port directly under the magazine and bolt. This can however cause some problems in using the weapon at an angle greater than 90 degrees.
- Length: 27.7cm
- Cartridge: 5.7x28mm
- Barrel Length: 263mm
- Standard Magazine Capacity: 50 rounds
- Weight: 2.54Kg
- Rate of Fire: 900 rounds per minute
- Production Started: 1990
- Polygons: 135962
- Vertecies: 69493
- Objects: 194
- Filetypes: obj, 3ds, max
- The butt plate contains no latching features, and the area behind is not modelled.
- The shell ejection port is wide open, and has no features.
- The magazine contains no mechanism to rotate the rounds in the magazine.
- The barrel and barrel thread may not be accurate.