This model was created in 3D Studio Max R7 over a period of approximately 16 days.
The fifteen round magazine of the MP5K includes two helper objects. Two look-at targets and two paths, which each round in the double-stack magazine conforms to.
The MP5K (“Kurtz”, meaning “short”) Sub-Machinegun can fire a 9x19mm Parabellum round, and has a magazine capacity of 15 or 30, depending on the type of magazine installed. The common magazine use with the MP5K is the shorter 15 round version.
Internally the MP5K is the same as other MP5 weapons, with the exception of a shorter barrel. The MP5K has an incorporated foregrip, and can be concealed easily under clothing or even in a brief case.
- Length: 325mm
- Cartridge: 9x19mm Parabellum
- Barrel Length: 115mm
- Standard Magazine Capacity: 15 or 30 rounds
- Weight: 1.99Kg
- Rate of Fire: 900 rounds per minute
- Production Started: 1972
- Polygons: 86952
- Vertecies: 43357
- Objects: 119
- Filetypes: obj, 3ds, max
- Most of the internals, specifically Bolt Carrier and Cartridge Block are not accurately modelled.
- The magazine well, magazine butt plate, and magazine entrance (top of the magazine) is not accurately modelled.
- The 9x19mm Parabellum cartridge and bullet are not accurately modelled. The internals of the barrel and its connections are not accurately modelled.